Land Divisions Ordinance 3743
The Land Divisions ordinance includes all types of land divisions and replaces the previous Subdivision Ordinance.
- Subdivision means the division of any land for financing, sale or lease:
- Into 4 or more lots or tracts, or
- Into 2 or more lots or tracts if a new street is involved, or
- Into 2 or more lots or tracts if the boundaries of the land have been fixed by a recorded plat, or
- Into 4 or more condominiums or similarly-owned projects.
- A Minor Subdivision means a subdivision of 5 or fewer lots.
- Master Planned Properties, Condominiums, Perimeter Exceptions and all other land divisions -- See the Land Divisions Ordinance for definitions and procedures.
Contact Current Planning at 480-312-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.