Zoning Research Tools
Parcel Zoning District Look-Up
The city of Scottsdale provides an easy way to look up zoning through our Digital Map Center. The Digital Map Center requires the use of Microsoft Internet Explorer with pop-up blockers disabled.
- For interactive maps, use the Land Information Web; requires AutoDesk MapGuide Viewer plug-in.
- For pre-formatted (print-ready) maps, use the Digital Print Room; registration required.
- Zoning Verification: The city does not issue zoning verification letters; we recommend that you print our digital maps for your files and confirm zoning yourself by contacting the city's full-service Records Department and by obtaining the official adopted Zoning Ordinance for the property.
Case / Permit History
- Case History for recent years can be found using our Case File Search online.
- Permit History for the past few years can be found online using our Permit Search.
- To view and/or obtain copies of historical records visit the Records Counter at 7447 E Indian School Rd, Suite 105 (open 8AM - 5PM Mon-Fri except Wed, when they open at 9AM).
- For more information call 480-312-2356.
Code Violation History
- For current violations, use our Code Enforcement Maps.
- For additional information contact Code Enforcement at 480-312-2546.
Use Restrictions / Development Standards
- The zoning code provides a list of uses allowed and development standards in each district. To find the district regulations, go to Appendix B of the City Code. Call 480-312-7800 if you need assistance.
- Instructions for Accessing Online Zoning Code (pdf/212kb/3pp)
- Please Note: Many subdivisions/developments have adopted Amended Development Standards. The standards listed in the code would no longer apply, in part or in whole. To determine the exact regulations for a specific property, submit a Setback Request online or call 480-312-2500.