Operation Fix It: Neighbors helping Neighbors
Operation Fix It teams volunteers and local businesses to provide labor and materials to help eligible residents maintain their properties.
Our First Scottsdale Community-Wide Event
Thank you to all the volunteers
program criteria for operation fix it
Do you meet the program criteria for annual income? Use the Annual Income Guideline chart below or download the chart (pdf/32kb) for reference.
|Household Size (persons)||Income (limit)|
These limits are determined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Apply online
- Download an application (pdf/103kb)
- Mail to: City of Scottsdale, Operation Fix It
7447 E. Indian School Rd. Ste. 5
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- You can donate supplies - Donate online
- Download a donation form (pdf/158kb)
- You can donate your time - volunteer application (pdf/399kb) online or contact program Manager Michelle Bruce at 480-312-8703.
Once the volunteer application is filled out and submitted, a Program Manager or Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to schedule your fingerprinting appointment for the required background check. Please do not turn in your application in person. An appointment is required.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer, we look forward to meeting you soon!
- You can make a one-time financial donation -download a financial donation form (pdf/103kb)