Crime Free Multi-Housing Class
The Crime Free Multi-Housing Program is a, state-of-the-art, crime prevention program designed to reduce crime, drugs, and gangs on apartment properties. The program consists of three phases that must be completed under the supervision of the Scottsdale Police Department. Property managers can become individually certified after completing training in each phase and the property becomes certified upon successful completion of all three phases.
The anticipated benefits are reduced police calls for service, a more stable resident base, and reduced exposure to civil liability.
- The eight-hour Phase I Training class is available for apartment managers and employees who have never before received their phase I certification. The class starts at 8:30 A.M. and lasts until 4:30 P.M.
- This year, we are also offering a four-hour Phase 1 Recertification/Renewal class which is available to those managers and employees who have previously completed the eight hour phase I training but whose certification is about to expire. The class starts at 8:30 A.M. and lasts until 12:30 pm.
- The Crime Free Multi-Housing Classes meet in the Community Room at the Via Linda District Police Building, located at 9065 E. Via Linda, Scottsdale AZ 85258.
- To attend any class, please click on the link at the bottom of this page to register online or you may contact Kory Sneed at (480) 312-5696 for additional information.
Upcoming Class Schedule
- Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 (8 hour)
- Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012 (4 hour) Recertification Class