Roundabouts: Links to Resources
- FHWA Roundabout Guide
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety publications:
- PUBLIC ROADS (Autumn 1995) – ROUNDABOUTS
- City of Calabasas, California This site provides driver, bicycle, and pedestrian education material modeled after the FHWA Roundabout Guide.
- Clearwater, Florida This website is an announcement for a past case study discussion but provides good information about the project.
- City of Hutchinson, Kansas
- Kansas State University This website has a nice database of photos and video clips from roundabouts in the United States and France.
- Lane County, Oregon Beltline/Delta Highway Interchange (click on item in left frame). Comparison of signalized versus roundabout ramp terminals. Includes simulation clips.
- Oregon Department of Transportation
- City of Portland, Oregon
Other U.S. sites:
- Kittelson & Associates
- Parsons Brinkerhoff (Peter Doctors)
- Roundabouts & Traffic Engineering (RTE)
- RoundaboutsUSA Site contains photos of roundabouts in Utah, Colorado, and abroad.
Questions about roundabouts?