Public Records Requests
Many public documents are available on our Web site. You can search for available documents online. You may also fill out and submit a public records request. Forms are available below to request:
- General Public Records (pdf/136kb/1p)
- City Court Records
- Planning and Development Records
- Public Safety Records (Fire and Police)
- Crime Analysis Reports
Please Note: Public records are maintained in various locations and some records may contain private or sensitive information that requires additional review and possible redaction. Additional time may be needed to process requests involving these types of records and an estimated time frame will be communicated to the requestor.
- Scottsdale City Court records are available to the public. To request copies of records, submit a completed form to the Scottsdale City Court in person, by mail or facsimile.
- Courts Records Request form (pdf/279kb/2pp)
- This form may be filled out and then printed. Depending on your version of Adobe Acrobat, you may not be able to save the filled form. To test, fill in one or two fields and then click > Save.
Planning and Development Public Records Request (Non-Commercial Use)
- Submit a request for Planning and Development Records online.
- Complete a written request form, in person or by mail. (Electronic, telephonic or fax requests are not accepted except from Government Agencies.)
- Public Safety Records website