Keep Scottsdale Beautiful
Keep Scottsdale Beautiful Events
The City of Scottsdale and Adopt-A-Road~Clean and Scenic invite volunteers to participate in two annual Keep Scottsdale Beautiful events. Both include citywide Adopt-a-Road clean-ups, and are planned for October and April.
Last spring, Keep Scottsdale Beautiful Event was part of the nation’s largest community improvement program, sponsored by Keep America Beautiful’s Great American Clean Up (GAC). It offered opportunities for residents of all ages to participate in activities ranging from a youth cigarette litter poster contest to a "self organized" community cleanup. Scottsdale volunteers have helped to improve our community by contributing an estimated 1300 hours of service valued at approximately $25,000.
Help Scottsdale make a difference by participating in one of the GAC events or organizing your own beautification project:
- The next citywide litter event is scheduled for April 20, 2013. Group leaders will receive an email invitation to register approximately 8-10 weeks before the event. For more information contact the program coordinator at (480) 312-3111.
- Register for the April 2013 event here.
- For information on how to become an Adopt A Road participant, see the program webpage.
- For information on how to adopt a roadway for a one-time project contact the Adopt A Road coordinator at (480) 312-3111 or email email@example.com.
- For information on coordinating a Spring Neighborhood Clean Up in your area, see the program webpage or contact the Neighborhood Clean Up program coordinator at (480) 312-3111.