Arizona Fall League
The Arizona Fall League returns to Scottsdale Stadium this October. Come cheer on your home teams, the Scottsdale Scorpions, as they take on top minor league players from both the American League and National League. Former Fall League players include Dustin Pedroia, Brandon Webb and Derek Jeter so you know what future star you could see. While you are at the stadium visit our Arizona Fall League Hall of Fame and our concession stands.
The 2012 Scottsdale Scorpions schedule is now available!
The Scottsdale Scorpions are represented by the following MLB teams:
San Francisco Giants
Los Angeles Angels
New York Yankees
- $7.00 Adult
- $6.00 Senior Citizen & Youth (17 & under)
- $4.00 Groups of 20 or more
Stadium Parking View Map (pdf/479KB/1p)
A limited number of parking spaces are available in the main stadium parking lot. If you are in need of a handicap space please plan to arrive early (at least one hour prior to game time). Additional public parking is available in the Civic Center library garage just North of the stadium along Drinkwater Boulevard and at 2nd Street & Brown. There is also some street parking along 75th Street to the South of the Stadium but please do not park in the reserved or private property lots.
Please take note of the following security guidelines for the comfort and safety of our patrons at Scottsdale Stadium:
- No alcohol may be brought into or removed from the Stadium.
- No coolers, large bags, bottles, food or containers are allowed in the Stadium.
- One sealed, plastic bottle of water per person is permitted.
- All bags, bundles or other containers are subject to inspection and/or search.
- No deadly weapons are permitted in the Stadium.
- This is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Skating, animals and lawn chairs are prohibited on Stadium property.
For rosters, player and team stats and additional information please visit www.mlbfallball.com .